Does your skin have deep wrinkles, scars, or discolouration? If you’re looking for a long-term solution to rejuvenate your skin, Chemical Exfoliation may be the right procedure for you. This treatment is a skin resurfacing method known as a chemical peel. Patients will have a chemical-based solution applied to their skin, which then removes the damaged outer layers of the skin. Once the skin heals, it grows back smoother and more youthful. Our skincare experts at Love Plasma have extensive experience with chemical peel treatments and will make sure you are satisfied with the results.
How the Chemical Exfoliation Process Works
- Before beginning treatment, you should always ensure that the procedure is right for you. If you are taking any heart or liver medication or have had cosmetic procedures done in the past, you may want to consult with your doctor first.
- One of our licensed professionals will perform chemical peel treatment. The process begins with a deep cleansing of your skin and the application of a topical anesthetic if necessary. The next step is to apply the chemical peel solution. We generate each solution to work accurately with your skin’s needs. If you want to focus on a specific area such as wrinkles, we can ensure the solution does that.
- The chemical peel will sit on your skin for a prescribed amount of time by our specialist. Once the time is up, the solution is easily washed off with water. To sooth the treated area, we then apply an ointment and petroleum jelly if needed.
- Now that the treatment is complete, you will then sit down with a specialist to discuss aftercare. Keep in mind that some skin types may require multiple treatments to achieve the best results.
What Are the Advantages of Chemical Exfoliation?
Applying a chemical peel is an ancient treatment that has had proven results, that’s part of the reason why it’s been around for so long. The many benefits include:
- Improved skin texture and tone
- Decrease the appearance of wrinkles, scars, sun-damage, and blotches
- Youthful, healthy-looking skin
Are There Any Chemical Exfoliation Risks?
Patients rarely experience severe risks from the treatment, though it is possible to experience scarring, infection, swelling, skin tone changes, and cold sore outbreaks.
Who’s the Best Candidate for Chemical Exfoliation?
If you are in good health, chances are this is right for you. It is best to always meet with your doctor to confirm the details.
Is Chemical Exfoliation Better than Physical?
Chemical exfoliation doesn’t involve rubbing the skin in any way, making it safer and less harsh on the skin than physical exfoliation.
How Much Does Chemical Exfoliation Cost?
Our chemical exfoliation price starts at $180. For this price, you’re getting excellent treatment, a professional attitude and all the benefits of a chemical peel.
Give Love Plasma a call today to schedule your chemical exfoliation! We will give your skin a royal treatment with our in-depth skin evaluation and exfoliation. You’re one phone call away from having the skin you’ve always wanted.